You can rely on Precision Garage Door of Eastern Shore to provide the type of service you would expect from a locally owned company, while enjoying the security that doing business with a National Franchise company can bring. Each location is owned & operated as an individual franchise.
Our slogan is “We Fix Garage Doors Right”™ and we spend a lot of time defining and redefining what that means to us as a company and what it means to you as a consumer. This singular focus has led us to pioneer the industry standard warranty for garage door repair and a training program for technicians that is second to none in the garage door industry.
We are a full service garage door company specializing in Garage Door Repair, Replacement Garage Doors and repair of Garage Door Openers.
Garage Door Specialist
As a garage door specialist, you will be on the frontlines of our customer experience. We all know the frontlines can be a little intimidating, but you exhibit a can do attitude in everything you do. You will focus on making our customer’s house a place they want to come home to. Whether it’s the parts or the door itself, you will stop at nothing to leave their home better than when you came. Because of you, our customers will breathe a sigh of contentment pulling up to their home.
- You’ll repair and install garage doors and openers with excellence, while building relationships with each customer you come in contact with.
- You’ll pay attention to what the customer wants and needs and be able to provide solutions to their problems.You’ll then complete work in a timely, efficient manner that makes our customers say WOW.
- You’ll follow through on every aspect of the job, whether it’s tightening a bolt, sweeping up the garage, or giving the customer’s dog a treat before you leave.
- You’ll constantly focus on the details while striving to help us wow people in a way that impacts our community.
- You’ll operate a company vehicle, following all posted road rules and ensure the vehicle is kept in tiptop shape on a daily basis.
- You’ll serve as the liaison between our customer and our office staff, being sure to communicate all the details both parties need to know in order to provide a WOW experience
- Extensive exterior carpentry experience a plus.
- A willingness to learn new skills and tasks.
- Ability to supply a clean driving record.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with a team.
- Customer focused attitude
- Exceptional organization and communication skills.
- Likeable and fun to be around.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to participate in physically demanding work that may require lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of heavy objects and materials.
- You’re self-directed. You’re skilled at completing things, and finding the resources to do so. You can run multiple work streams, manage your time well, and collaborate beyond your immediate team.
- You’re a problem solver and a strategic thinker. You are analytical and you’re always on the lookout for potential issues so you can tackle them before they occur.You strive to come up with innovative and creative solutions to problems that seem impossible.
- You get things done. You’re a multitasking machine. You follow through on every job, no matter how big or small. You live for hitting deadlines and understand the importance of keeping on schedule. You take initiative on projects from the start and know how to bring people together and get things done.You keep your cool under pressure and know how to prioritize your responsibilities. And when you need help, you’re not afraid to ask.
- You’re flexible, a quick responder. You understand that while you may have a brilliant plan, sometimes life happens. You can react quickly and efficiently when called upon to change or pivot. You like special projects and learning new things.
- You consistently look for opportunities to improve yourself and those around you. You see something that needs to be better and you do something about it. You don’t need a ton of direction and are comfortable working on your own. You enjoy collaborating with others to make things happen. When you see something that needs improvement, you make it right.
- You understand the importance of team.You thrive in an environment where you get to work with people across different departments. You understand that two can do more than one and are comfortable collaborating with others in order to achieve a goal. People enjoy working with you because you’re not afraid to be honest and have a little fun along the way.
- This is a full time position that requires availability from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday, with the flexibility to be part of a rotating on call schedule.
- Pay is based on an incentivized program that will be implemented upon completion of training.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers